Natural Treatment for Symptoms of Immune System Problems
C-Caps™ is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote immune system health and vitality in dogs and cats, C-Caps™ supports symptoms commonly associated with dog and cat cancer without the risk of serious side effects.
C-Caps™ contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs known to support immune system and blood cell health. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients astragalus, mistletoe, echinacea, ashwagandha, milk thistle, and cat's claw in a concentrated capsule, C-Caps™ provides support for skin cells, nerve cells, immune cells, and the health of tissues and organs.
C-Caps™ is vegetarian-friendly, Kosher-certified, and contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or added gluten. Available in capsule form, serving can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes. It is also easy to administer, as C-Caps™ can be given whole or opened and mixed with food. C-Caps™ is a great complementary remedy to Energy Tonic™, an herbal supplement supporting vitality and healthy energy levels in dogs and cats of all ages.
To ensure the safety of C-Caps™ and provide the highest quality, most effective product, we use only Premium Whole Herb manufacturing. This process excludes the use of any chemical solvents during extraction and maintains the balance and harmony of the whole herb.
C-Caps is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Certified Organic Ashwagandha Root, Imported Cat's Claw Bark, Certified Organic Astragalus Root, Certified Organic Milk Thistle Seed, Certified Organic Mistletoe Herb, Certified Organic Echinacea purpurea Herb.
- Certified Organic Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceous) is well known in traditional Chinese medicine. More recent research has highlighted the ability of this remedy to support the functioning of the immune system. Astragalus also helps to support vitality and a healthy appetite and maintain regular water metabolism.
- Certified Organic Mistletoe Herb (Viscum album) is used to support already normal blood pressure and maintain a healthy immune system. Viscum album has been widely tested in both human and animal studies with many positive findings. In a recent study, it was determined that cellular components of the body's natural immune system (such as monocytes and granulocytes) bound Viscum album agglutinin-I molecules to a higher degree than lymphocytes, suggesting that this herb can support natural immune responses (Hajto T, Hostanska K, Fischer J, Saller R. “Immunomodulatory effects of Viscum album agglutinin-I on natural immunity.” Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Zürich, Switzerland. PMID: 9179367).
- Certified Organic Echinacea Purpurea Herb is well known for its excellent benefits for immune functioning. Echinacea is also effective as a tonic for the lymphatic system. Regular use can help to keep your pet healthy. Over 500 scientific studies have been documented on this herb. Specific studies have investigated the immune-supportive action of Echinacea
- Certified Organic Ashwagandha Root(Withania somnifera) is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, supporting growth, health and vigor. Regular use can help to nourish the blood and support healthy hemoglobin levels. This herb is often recommended as a restorative tonic and has been shown to have a tonic effect on the immune system (Davis L, Kuttan G. “Immunomodulatory activity of Withania somnifera.” J Ethnopharmacol 2000; 71:193-200).
- Certified Organic Milk Thistle Seed (Sylibum marianus) contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the therapeutic benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a powerful antioxidant and its positive effect on maintaining healthy liver functioning would have a direct impact on the overall systemic health of your pet as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
- Imported Cat's Claw Bark(Uncaria tormentosa) has been used by the natives of Peru for hundreds of years. Cat's claw boasts many therapeutic benefits, among them its supportive role in maintaining immune system strength. It has been studied for its ability to support healthy cells (Rizzi, R., Re, F., Bianchi, A., De, Feo, V, De Simone, F., Bianchi, L., and Stivala, L. A. “Mutagenic and antimutagenic activities of Uncaria tomentosa and its extracts.” J.Ethnopharmacol. 1993; 38(1):63-77).
- Inactive ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose