Your pet's bladder is responsible for removing toxins and waste from the body. As pets age, it is common for muscles in this area to become weakened, causing urine leaks or common incontinence in both canines and felines. To support health, ensure your pet has adequate clean drinking water.
Never ignore pets who need to be let out to relieve themselves, as this puts added pressure on the kidneys and bladder. Lastly, keep your pet's immune system in tip-top shape by following healthy nutrition (organic where possible) and giving them plenty of exercise, fresh air and sunshine!
Better-Bladder Control Temporarily
- Reduces "dribbling" and bladder "accidents".
- Relieves incontinence.
- Strengthens the bladder to improve control.
- Supports the sphincter muscles of the urethra.
What is Better-Bladder Control?
- Better-Bladder Control is an FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients known for their ability to relieve incontinence and strengthen the bladder.
- The ingredients in Better-Bladder Control address acute symptoms such as frequent leaking and "accidents", while also supporting the health and integrity of the urinary system and helping to maintain bladder control.
- Cantharis (30C) is suited to pets that tend to be sensitive and shy and often have the urge to urinate, this homeopathic remedy can be used to support the bladder.
- Causticum (6C) is well known for its homeopathic use with regard to the urinary tract, this remedy is particularly useful when bladder ‘accidents’ occur while a pet is sneezing or barking
- Equisetum (6C) is used to address dull aching in the bladder, this remedy is also useful for animals that urinate a large quantity of clear watery urine - where habit as well as physical factors is the cause for frequent urination
- Ferrum phos (6X) is used frequently to address low energy, this remedy is also an effective homeopathic ingredient for pets that need bladder support.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient).
Better-Bladder Control comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to incontinent pets of all sizes and personalities with no fuss or bother!
Available in 20 grams. One bottle of Better-Bladder (20g) will last for approximately 30 days, depending on frequency of use and the size of your pet.