PetAlive Allergy Itch Ease is an natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients known for their ability to soothe and relieve skin itch and allergies, as well as support the health and integrity of all cells and layers of the skin in cats and dogs. Taken internally, the ingredients in Allergy Itch Ease address acute skin problems in canines and felines, such as eczema, irritated red patches, "mottled" skin and itchiness as well as maintain sensory balance of the skin and the supply of oxygen at a cellular level.
Presented in a convenient dissolvable granule form, the tiny granules are easy to administer (even to animals that will not swallow tablets) and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve.
Allergy Itch Ease Temporarily
- Relieves itchy skin
- Stops scratching
- Soothes skin allergies
- Calms your pet
100% Homeopathic Ingredients
- Arum triph (6C) has been used for centuries to support the skin and address itchiness, burning sensation on the skin and redness. This remedy suits those animals that tend to worsen in the wind and have skin issues with the change of seasons.
- Viola tri. (6C) is known for its ability to help common afflictions of the skin, this remedy is particularly beneficial when addressing common itchiness that pops up over different parts of the body. In addition, it also helps stimulate general routine detoxification.
- Comocladia (6C) is used in homeopathy to address redness of the skin, this remedy also helps calm commonly inflamed or irritated tissue.
- Chamomilla (12C) is used as a soothing remedy for centuries, this well-known remedy in homeopathic potency suits those animals that tend to scratch during the day but more frequently at night.
- Cina (6C) is used to support the skin from the inside out on a cellular level. It is also frequently recommended for animals that tend to twitch and jump in an agitated fashion – as so often happens when your pet’s skin is itchy and irritated.
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Allergy Itch Ease comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities with no fuss or bother!
Available in 20 grams. One bottle of Allergy Itch Ease (20g) and will last for approximately 30 days, depending on frequency of use and the size of your pet.